If your Macbook screen is cracked, scratched, or just doesn’t look very good anymore, you can get a new one installed. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Contact Apple or an authorized reseller to determine what options are available for you. They will likely refer you to an outside service to do the repair.
2. Once you have determined the necessary steps and procedures, make an appointment with the service provider. Be sure to provide them with as much information as possible – including your Macbook model number and serial number.
3. Once your appointment is scheduled, employees from the service provider will arrive at your home or office prepared to begin work on your Macbook screen replacement.
4. The technician will first remove any existing hardware and software before beginning the installation of the new screen assembly.
5. After everything is back in place and functioning properly, they will clean up any excess debris and leave your Macbook looking brand new!