We value the trust you have placed in us. That is why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statements to learn about our information-gathering and dissemination practices.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
- All quotations should be approved/ disapproved within 15 days of being given.
- No liability of the service centre is laptops are not collected within 15 days of submission.
- Please keep the receiving letter safe and needs to be produced to collect the laptop.
- We understand that if, do not collect the laptop after 1 month. The laptop can be sold the recover and will be disposed of by My Mac.
- Estimate within one week.
- Above goods collected are for repair only. No goods will be delivered without the Receiving Letter.
- My Mac is a third-party service provider which does repair electronics with compatible OEM spares.
- All warranties will be covered only with My Mac.
- Goods are delivered against cash only.
- Any defects or discrepancies should be brought to our notice within a week.
- Replaced parts will become the property of My Mac.
- The machine’s internal contents have not been checked at the time of receipt My Mac shall not hold any responsibility for the missing/ replaced/ tempered components/ spares/ devices if found.
- It is customer’s responsibility to take the inventory of the machine at the time of the delivery.
- No claim shall be entertained for misplaced/ missing parts once the machine is dispatched from My Mac premises to the customer, the same should be checked at the time of delivery.
- The defective parts replaced while undertaking the repairs of the product under warranty will not be returned to the customer.
- The customer shall take the delivery of the product within 30 (Thirty) days of written intimation from My Mac, in the event the delivery is not taken by the customer, the My Mac reserves the right to Auction the product to recover the repair/ storage charges.
- My Mac will not responsible for any data loss during the repair or recovery.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you with a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based on your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you with the ability to opt out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you are explicitly opt out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us in general.
- Your Consent
Please contact us with any questions regarding this statement.
Please download Terms and Conditions and Terms and Conditions From.